Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Welcome Back!

After a nearly five month hiatus I am back on the blog. Allow me to first apologize to my blog followers who have been disappointed when they have visited (from Sept. to Feb.) only to find nothing new here. I have been occupied with a job search since Sept. 9, 2009 and quite literally it was all I could do to prepare the Gospel Doctrine lessons during that time period, let alone add my personal thoughts to this blog.

With that said, I am back and enthusiastically looking forward to sharing my thoughts about the Old Testament and related LDS doctrine during 2010! I will make no attempt to bridge the gap created by my absence and can only commit to bringing you comments that are uplifting and, hopefully, refreshing about the material we are currently covering in class. I think too it will be good to note that my blog will be less formulaic than perhaps what you are now used to. Because I do not want to fall behind or miss any of the next 47 or so weeks left in the year, I cannot say with any certainty whether or not I will summarize what was covered in class or comment on what was left out of the week's discussion either. That isn't to say that I won't do it either. I just don't know right now... I am only committing to everyone that I will be here at least once a week. To facilitate communicating my posts I will use both Facebook and Twitter (so if you would like notification by either of those services you will need to add me to your group of friends).

To those of you who have encouraged me to come back to the blogging chair, I thank you. Happy blogging to all!

No comments:

Post a Comment